Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. The Global Tools & Storage Division manufactures and markets power tools, hand tools and power tool accessories under the brands of DEWALT, Black & Decker, Stanley, Bostitch, Porter-Cable and many more.
In these challenging roles
In these various positions you will have exposure to several areas of Marketing at Stanley Black & Decker and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects with a cross functional team of professionals.
With great rewards
This position will provide you with:
* A utility role interacting with key members of a fortune 500 company
* A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
* Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
* Competitive Compensation
* Assist in managing our community panel and research database
* Support select quantitative research projects within the market research plan
* Work closely with product management and brand management teams to create product surveys, manage recruitment efforts, analyze product placement, and report to internal stakeholders on quantitative findings
* Maximize impact and value of market research for brand management and product development teams
* Identify and help to guide improvements to market research tools and processes
* Working toward a bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field
* Experience in analytics, research, or marketing or communications coordination
* Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
* Strong organization and project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with attention to detail
* Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
* Strong Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Creative problem solver with business acumen
* All applicants must be based in and/or able to commute to Towson, MD
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic..
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Website : http://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
When you trace it all the way back, it comes down to three individuals: Frederick Stanley, Duncan Black, and Alonzo Decker. Three passionate individuals who built powerful companies that they were so proud of they put their names on them. Hundreds of years later, we’re proud to continue their legacies and we’re proud to carry their names forward. In 1843, Frederick Stanley started a small shop in New Britain, Connecticut, to manufacture bolts, hinges, and other hardware from wrought iron. With superior quality, consistent innovation, and rigorous operational improvement, Stanley’s company defined excellence, and so did his products. In 1910, S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their shop, similar in size at first, in Baltimore, Maryland. Six years later they changed the world by obtaining the world’s first patent for a portable power tool, and the company they built has been changing the world ever since. Both companies grew in parallel over the ensuing decades, amassing an unparalleled family of brands and products and an even more impressive wealth of industry expertise. In 2010, the two companies combined to form Stanley Black & Decker, to deliver the tools and solutions that industrial companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be successful when it really matters. Just as it was in 1843, our passion for excellence is seen around the world in our disciplined operations, purposeful business growth, and loyal customer relationships.