What you'll do
* Define, plan, and conduct user research
* Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
* Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
* Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
* Contribute to company-wide research strategy
Who you are
* You have worked in a research role at a consumer-focused company
* You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
* You have broad experience of qualitative research methods
* You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
* You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
* You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
* You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development
* You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.