ARRIS Group, Inc.
Advanced Research Engineer - New Grad','17002045','!*!
At ARRIS, we power the consumer digital world and transform the way billions of people connect to the Internet and watch TV. We collaborate with the world's leading service and content providers to create entertainment and communications solutions that are connected, personalized, and mobile. That’s what we do, every day.
We believe it’s our people who make us different. People from diverse backgrounds with unique experiences and skills -- people who are curious and eager to collaborate to solve problems. We are constantly challenging each other to find the next big breakthrough and to push technology forward.
You will roll up your sleeves and contribute to delivering innovative, market-leading broadband and video products and services to our customers around the world. You will come away from your summer internship with highly marketable skills, new knowledge, and a network of people eager to help you succeed.
We’re looking for our future innovators who are ready to help us power the digital world.
As an Advanced Research Engineer at ARRIS, you will be responsible for designing cutting edge analog, RF (Radio Frequency), opto-electronic, and mixed signal digital circuits.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Designing architectures and specifications, schematic design capture, design simulation, PCB layout design, testing, and debugging
- Performing RF topology selection and design, RF system analysis, and RF system block characterization and specification
- Performing simulations and analysis of RF circuits, evaluation of analog circuits, and characterization of board chip layout requirements
- Operating RF and optical test equipment in order to validate designs
Bachelors of Science in Electrical OR Computer Engineering required
Experience or coursework in the following areas:
- RF and Analog Circuit Design and Analysis
- RF and Analog System Specification and Analysis
- Opto-Electronic Circuit Design and Analysis
- Mixed Signal and Digital Circuit Design and Analysis
- Integrated Circuit Device Physics
- RF Analog and Digital PCB Layout and Design
- RF, Analog and Mixed Signal Circuit Simulation
- Circuit and System level Testing and Debugging
','NORTH AMERICA-United States-Massachusetts-Lowell MA','','Engineering','No','Nov 20, 2017','Advanced Research Engineer - New Grad
ARRIS Group, Inc.
Website : http://www.arrisi.com
The combination of ARRIS and Motorola Home creates a new level of vision, innovation, and expertise in network infrastructure, transport, and user experience that will transform how cable operators, telcos, and broadband service providers deliver entertainment and communications experiences to subscribers throughout the world.