**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
$14 to $18 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. specializes in changing behavior for the public good by applying marketing and social science research to outreach programs”
The Research Assistant will support activities of the organization under the direction of the Project Manager. Job duties may vary based on assignment.
· High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred;
· Strong analytic and critical thinking skills;
· Demonstrated proficiency communicating with staff and the public in a pleasant and professional manner, in person and on the telephone;
· Ability to work both independently and within a team;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office platforms;
· Bilingual a plus.
· Organize and code survey and observational research data;
· Enter research data from paper surveys into a spreadsheet or database program;
· Collect field data utilizing intercept and observational methods;
· Create spreadsheets or databases to store research information;
· Assist in preparing surveys for mailing;
· Assist with focus group recruitment;
· Assist with presentations;
· Telephone research.
· Normal office work conditions with use of VDT at a computer workstation;
· Activities may include long periods of sitting or standing;
· May include occasional local travel.
· Mobility: mobility to sit and stand for long periods; occasionally stands or sits in an outdoor environment or in a transit vehicle;
· Seeing: typically writes, reads, or uses a computer 90-100% of the work period;
· Hearing: typically listens to co-workers or speaks on the phone 25-50% of the work period;
· Grasping/feeling: typically uses phone equipment (including cell phone key pad) or computer keyboard 75% of the work period;
· Lifting: typically lifts supplies and materials and equipment less than 20 pounds.
Latitude and Judgment
· A moderate degree of latitude and judgment is expected of this position;
· Strict confidentiality of all company and client information.
Supervision of Others
· This temporary position does not supervise others.
· Critical features of this job are described under the headings above and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons;
· This position may require driving oneself to project sites.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. specializes in changing human behavior through the application of traditional marketing activities blended with cutting edge research findings from the social and behavioral sciences including psychology, sociology, and economics. Our emphasis is exclusively on promoting behaviors that contribute to clean, healthy, and sustainable communities.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an international leader in community-based social marketing, and our skilled and experienced team members utilize a full range of research and marketing tools to develop effective programs across a broad spectrum of behaviors. Since our establishment in 2001, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has provided research and behavior change solutions to dozens of public agencies, non-profit organizations, and private companies who are seeking to promote positive behaviors in their communities, workplaces, and environments.
3630 Ocean Ranch Blvd., Oceanside, CA 92056