Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Research Statistician to join our Papillion, NE office. The Research Statistician is part of a highly skilled and talented statistical team that develops advanced in-house analytical solutions, creates new elements through analytics, and is also responsible for providing analytical services and solutions to Infogroup clients. The Research Statistician is responsible for applying various statistical and data analysis techniques to derive appropriate marketing solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Build, deploy, and execute statistical models for the Company's various data assets.
2. Provide relevant level of consulting to Infogroup clients when needed.
3. Assist various Infogroup clients with useful insight and analytical solutions.
4. Assist internal business units with insightful solutions.
5. Develop new & effective data elements and ways to showcase our data.
6. Employ suitable data analysis techniques and statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, factor analysis/principal component analysis, time series, CHAID, experimental designs using SAS, R, and other statistical software under minimal supervision.
7. Employ various analytic techniques to explore raw data, identify issues with data, and Quality check the output produced to ensure accuracy.
8. Manage multiple projects simultaneously and appropriately account for the timeliness relative to scope.
9. Provide insights and strategy that could lead to recommendations in data enhancement and accuracy.
10. Ensure data integrity and due diligence and meet due dates.
11. Continuously enhance program efficiency by reducing production time and resource requirements.
12. Create appropriate design/documentation/ presentation of the analytic work.
13. Partner with peers to improve current product offerings, uncover new product offerings, and improve the operational and technical aspects of the pipeline process.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to produce accurate and quality results in a high-volume project atmosphere.
2. Ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects with minimal oversight.
3. Capable of self-teaching analytical-driven modeling and business intelligence techniques and software applications.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
5. Ability to explain complex concepts in an understandable manner and provide a consultative approach to analytics.
6. Ability to create powerful and resonating presentations.
7. Excellent analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
8. Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
9. Acute attention to detail and due-diligence.
10. Creative thinker, excellent problem solver, and solution designer.
11. Proven ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with various internal business units.
12. Strong SAS programming skills, and an understanding of SQL and Microsoft Office software packages.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, marketing analytics or equivalent is required.*
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in predictive modeling and analytical solutions. *
3. Understanding of various statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, factor analysis/principal component analysis, time series, CHAID, experimental designs using SAS and other statistical software.
4. Strong SAS programming skills and an understanding of SQL
5. Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages.
6. Advanced degree in quantitative analysis, statistics, economics, math or social sciences is preferred.
7. Database marketing experience/knowledge is preferred.
8. Experience in industries with large transaction volumes, such as the banking, direct marketing, financial services, health care, telecommunications, and catalog industries is preferred.
9. SAS or any statistical tools certification preferred.
10. Experience with Visualization tools such as Tableau preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4359.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Website : http://www.infogroup.com
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention.