Jabil Circuit, Inc
The position will perform intelligence services to identify changes in market trends, from individual competitors to the broader international industries, and work with the corporation to meet organizational objectives. The scope of the responsibility will include the development of literature and collateral materials in support of these efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Scan macroeconomic and business environment, identify key drivers, trends and potential business impact.
- Monitor the business activities of major competitors, analyze their results and identify their strategies
- Develop knowledge base of key factors impacting the company’s business environment via networking, courses, conferences, participation in industry groups, etc.
- Interject market intelligence and insights into other business processes (strategic planning, capital allocation, business development, investor relations, etc.)
- Oversee the completion of special studies as directed by the company and/or group leadership team.
- Regularly present findings to management used for decision-making.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company to manage the development of processes, tools and outputs that support market intelligence systems and processes.
- Manage the ongoing development and improvement of strategy and intelligence practices, delivering key recommendations and supporting the strategic direction of the business.
- Support both project-based and ongoing strategic planning activities (market analytics, financial modeling, data analysis, insights that inform strategic plans).
- Represent Market Intelligence / (Strategic Planning) across various functions (Executive Leadership, FP&A, BD, etc.), developing processes for acquiring and vetting internal and external data sets and presenting timely findings in a professional manner.
- Maintain a high set of competitive intelligence ethical standards, ensuring that all competitive intelligence is gathered from the appropriate sources and employs appropriate collection methodologies.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum (5) years of relevant experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Jabil Circuit, Inc
Website : http://www.jabil.com
Jabil Circuit, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Diversified Manufacturing Services, Enterprise & Infrastructure, and High Velocity Systems. It offers electronics design, production, and product management services to companies in the aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer, defense, healthcare, industrial, instrumentation, medical, networking, packaging, peripherals, solar, storage, and telecommunications industries. The companys services include integrated design and engineering; component selection, sourcing, and procurement; automated assembly; design and implementation of product testing; parallel global production; enclosure services; systems assembly, direct order fulfillment, and configure-to-order; and injection molding, metal, plastics, precision machining, and automation services. It also provides mobility, display, set-top boxes, and peripheral products, such as printers and point of sale terminals; and aftermarket services consisting of warranty and repair services. The company has strategic collaboration with MobiTV, Inc. Jabil Circuit, Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida.