Key result areas:
* Works closely with cross-functional team of engineers, rubber technologists, analytical scientists to prototype new materials, test new formulations, develop technology or conduct both standard and non-standard procedures and tests.
* Performs laboratory and pilot plant work safely and skillfully
* Generates, organizes & documents data and observations. Provides basic interpretation to identify issues.
* Good understanding of how the equipment/processes work
* Troubleshoot technical problems and participate in the resolution of problems
* Actively embrace Company safety culture
* Collaborative attitude and inter-personal skills; Team player with a Can do enterprising attitude
* Demonstrated basic knowledge in chemistry/polymer/materials science/chemical engineering
* Fully developed understanding and use of laboratory terminology, equipment, procedures and safety practices.
* Knowledge of applied chemistry in order to understand chemical reactions and processes.
* Basic knowledge of physics as it pertains to equipment and processing of materials.
* Ability to perform theoretical calculations. Uses software, statistics and other modern tools effectively
* Ability to classify and organize data in a logical and orderly way
* Ability to plan work & multi-task to ensure timely completion of assignments.
* Well organized with good attention to detail with strong observation skills; well-developed analytical and problem solving skills;
* Communication Skills: Listens and asks appropriate questions to understand experiment goals & ability to discuss results, observations and issues with supervisor
* Emphasizes maintenance of work area in complying with safety rules and regulations
* Self-starter with keen interest in expanding knowledge and learning
BS Materials Science/ Engineering or Polymer Sci & Engineering or Chemical Engineering, or equivalent
1 - 3 years of industry experience
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?